By Silive.com e-commerce writer
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. — Sometimes the best gifts are the little ones. Top retailers know that stocking stuffers are on everyone’s mind these days, so they’re offering big deals on little gifts that will make your loved ones smile.
Starting with the most practical and working our way down to whimsical, here’s a look at 10 little stocking stuffers that’ll be big hits on Christmas morning:
1. Hats! Keep them warm with Nike hats — always a practical choice for a stocking stuffer. The Nike ACG Beanie is available in black and Olive/Light Army green. It’s cuffed design gives you a nice, secure fit and is perfect for long winter hikes or the short trek from the gym to the car after practice or a good workout. It received a long list of five-star ratings on Nike.com, and is a good deal at $30.
Want something a bit jazzier for a lady in your life? Inspired by ‘90s designer styles, the Nike Sportswear Bucket Hat features an allover Houndstooth jacquard fabric and metal Swoosh graphic. It’s a chic look she can pair with this season’s Icon Clash styles. At $28, it’s nicely priced for a washable, fashionable option that will pair with many styles.
2. Socks! When it comes to keeping your toes toasty, Nike.com has quite a few options to choose from, including the durable classic Nike Everyday Max Cushioned Socks. The thick terry sole will keep them extra comfortable during drills and weight training, while high-friction yarns in the footbed reduce slippage. And the grey sole is perfect for hiding wear if your loved one likes to walk around with no shoes on! Priced at just $20 for three pairs, they make a great stocking stuffer for the money.
Want a more colorful choice? Stuff their stocking with a colorful six-pack of Nike Everyday Cushioned Socks, available in a blue patterned variety or a pink multi-color set. They’ve got thick soles for comfort and a ribbed arch band to wrap the midfoot for a supportive feel. And you get six pairs for just $20!
3. A shaker bottle! Another new release that’ll fit nicely in a stocking is the Nike 24oz TR HyperCharge Shaker Bottle. An integrated mixer, it will evenly blend powders and supplements into a drink for a pre- or post-workout boost. And, the curved interior base makes it easy to clean, while the flip-top spout features a leakproof seal for peace of mind. Any athlete will appreciate a fresh new mixer bottle, and this new design is priced at just $20 at Nike.com.
4. Hair ties! Know a girl who likes to keep her hair out of the way during a run or workout? Can’t go wrong with scrunchies! Nike.com has durable, washable scrunchies available in black or ivory. A better quality than the drugstore variety, they’re a good investment for just $10.
Other great hair options can be found at Amazon.com, where you can get an eight-pack of the PRO Hair Tie. It has an easy release clasp for a secure hold, with no hair damage, and the unique round-flat design is popular because it “hugs” hair instead of constricting it like traditional elastics. Pretty cool. A neon-colored variety pack is just $24 on Amazon.com.
6. Lip balm! Everyone needs it when cold winter air takes the moisture out of your lips. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm has a holiday care gift multipack, featuring four flavors of its 100% natural original beeswax in strawberry, coconut, pear and vanilla bean. The pack is only $9.09 at Amazon.com.
7. Face care! Your loved ones will surely enjoy the best-selling facial cleansing brush by Olay Regenerist. The face exfoliator has two brush heads to boost the performance of cleansers and moisturizers. It’s available at Amazon.com for less than $20.
8. A spa experience! Also a great choice is a set of Shower Steamers by Purenature. They let you create a spa steam experience in your own shower. You place one aromatherapy shower tablet in the corner of your shower and let the steam work its magic. They feature authentic essential oils to relax, invigorate and awaken the senses — and come in six unique scents, including a lemon aroma, grapefruit blend and eucalyptus shower steamer. There’s also a sweet orange-and-peppermint blend, a lavender-and-vanilla combination, as well as a pure lavender shower steamer. The set is available at Amazon.com for $19.99.
9. Portable speaker! Who couldn’t use the convenience of portable music and hands-free calling on the go? The A2 Lenrue Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker has a built-in-mic and hands-free calling, and is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones. Its small and lightweight, portable and reliable, at just.2.7 inches by 2.7 inches by 1.8 inches, and offers 33 feet of range support. The speaker is just $15.99 on Amazon.com.
10. Potty fun! For a little whimsy, how about a cool motion-activated night light to make late-night trips to the bathroom a little less disruptive? ToiLight, the original toilet night light tech gadget will fill the bill. This fun novelty light easily attaches to a toilet bowl and lights it up when approached. Kids love it and it’s also great for the elderly. Young adults will get a kick out of it too. ToiLight has eight colors to choose from: Blue, Red, Pink, Green, Baby Blue, Purple, Yellow, White and Color Rotation (Rainbow mode). It only lights when it’s dark and will never “blind” you with a bright light. The ToiLight is $14.99 on Amazon.com.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.